UNITED PROMOTES YOUR ACTIVITY
Announce your activities to us!
Mail us your ideas, flyers, invitations, posters, press releases, and links to your campaign activities before they take place.
• We will list your activities in an interactive Event Map on this website, containing all event announcements and reports, showing the strength of the antiracist movement throughout Europe. Keep UNITED informed to make sure also your activity is included!
• We will highlight important news on Facebook – UNITEDActionWeek – like the page and follow UNITED!
• Show the world that Europe stands Hand in Hand for Diversity and tweet about your activity using our campaign hashtag.
• After the campaign your reports and pictures will be added to the online Event Map. Contribute to UNITED’s online campaign report! Send us reports, newspaper clippings, articles, photographs, online coverage, and feedback after the event.
• A UNITED media release will be sent out to all major European press agencies, newspapers, etc. We will also send it to you so you can inform your own media contacts. Or send us your specific media contacts, and we will include them in our list. Journalists wanting to know about specific activities will be informed about events in their country and referred to the organisations involved.