HOW UNITED CAN HELP YOU
Whether you seek inspiration, wish to draw on other activists’ experiences, are looking for potential partners or need various sorts of campaigning materials, UNITED can help you.
– Every year we give some Suggested Activities and provide how-to-guides and best practice information. Check out this page for full details.
– We can share your activity on our social media channels to give you more visibility! Just don’t forget to tell UNITED about your activity by filling in this form.
– Your activity might also get selected to be among our Best Practices next year and in this way, be an inspiration for other organizations.
– You can download a wide variety of educational leaflets that provide best-practices and background information about topics relevant for everyday anti-racism work. See www.unitedagainstracism.org/publications.
– Use the online database on www.unitedagainstracism.org/addressbook to find partners. Call UNITED if you cannot find a partner for your activities: we can help!